I have a tendency to daydream. Like a lot. So much its probably unhealthy.
Mostly because my daydreams are way better than my reality.
I know for an absolute fact that I am not the only one that does this. We all come up with impossible situations in our heads, and imagine what it would be like if it were to be our reality.
Take for example, I would imagine myself to be model thin, awesome hair, perfect smile, striking eyes, super cool clothes, because I have an unlimited amount of money; and what my life would be like, if those things were to be true.
I do this with guys too. I have a horrible habit of turning little things guys do, into flirting, though I have been told that those things are actually flirting, but that is besides, the point. What I am saying is, that I make up situations in my head with that particular guy, if things between us were to progress, and what it would be like.
I also imagine myself driving a Mustang; because I am almost 20 years old without a car.
A lot of times, I daydream to songs, kind of like if the song were written about me, or if I was making an entrance when a particular song is playing, everyone is looking at me, and their crazy jealous is that weird?
If you live in the states, specifically, the Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana area, you have probably been to, or have heard of Six Flags Great America.
I love that place. Though I wasn’t always brave enough to go on all the rides. It was definitely more recent that I sucked it up and tried it. Then honestly I felt like an idiot because I absolutely loved them!
I went on Batman Backwards 4 times, X Flight 2 times, American Eagle 2 times, and some smaller rides. Overall I think it was an awesome day!!
I also really enjoyed spending it with a big group of friends, as well as new people. I am so blessed to have so many people a part of my life lately.
Hey, I added some photos to a new page on my blog homepage. Check em out. Or don’t. Whatever. 😉
When I was younger all I wanted was to grow up. I wanted to be treated as an equal and no longer to be talked down to. You know that stupid baby voice that you use for dogs, yea, that is how my mom’s side of the family talked, and continues, to talk to me. I think this is a very popular subject for my generation in particular. All we ever wanted was to drive, and drink (legally anyways and not at the same time by the way). We wanted to hold up our ID at a rated R movie with confidence. I’d like to know the exact moment when that changed for me. Did I just wake up with all of these ridiculous responsibilities? Because I certainly did not factor car insurance, gas, credit card payments, a job, and loans into the equation when I was 7.
I remember this time when I was at my grandparents house. My cousins were over, their all about 3-5 years older than me, and they were going to walk to a store or something, I can’t remember exactly where, but anyways, I wanted so badly to be their age so I could go with them. The same night I was extremely upset that I needed to sit at the “kids table” instead of with my cousins. I felt so stupid. Looking back I don’t know why because I had nothing to feel that way about.
I know that one day when I am 40 or something, I am going to look back at my life now and wish that I would have slowed down and not worried so much about my future. Eventually what is supposed to happen in your life will happen, whether you rush it, or just enjoy each day to the best of your abilities.
1. I hate wearing socks
2. My favorite color is aquamarine
3. ^ I am very specific
4. I don’t wear jewelry
5. My favorite food is chicken enchiladas
6. I have serious road rage
7. I work at American Eagle
8. I don’t particularly care for cats
9. I tweet the strangest things
10. I cannot wait for Warped Tour
11. I own 82 bottles of nail polish
12. I have two gay best friends: Carlos and Steven
13. I have two younger sisters and one younger brother.
14. I tend to write things and never fini..
15. My favorite kind of flip flops are from Hollister; but that is the only thing I will buy from there
16.I was homeschooled my entire life. Yes even through high school
17. I want to go to culinary school, as soon as I can afford it
18. I wish at 11:11 am & pm
19. I have a tendency to always speak my mind. AKA I don’t have a filter. whoops.
20. Everyone but my family thinks I am hilarious.
21. I have been a big Chicago Blackhawks fan since 2010. Contrary to popular belief.
22. I always take really long showers, unless I am in a hurry.
23. I love going into the city (Chicago) and I hope to do it far more this summer
24. Six Flags Great America is one of my favorite places.
25. I always pick off my nail polish less than two days after I paint them
26. My favorite flavor of MTN Dew is Voltage
27. My favorite tv show is a toss up between Pretty Little Liars and Vampire diaries. My other favorite shows include: Teen Wolf, Baby Daddy, New Girl, The Mindy Project, Girl Code, Awkward., Ugly Betty, That 70’s Show, Greek, Jane by Design, and The Real World. #judgemebitches
28. I am always burning a candle
29. I always break my sunglasses
30. I love freeze pops
31. My dogs name is Candy Cane because we got her for Christmas
32. I have a big pool and for some reason I never have people over…
33. I love to sleep when its cold in my room with fluffy blankets and my curtains closed so its dim but not dark. Perfect nap time!
34. I am running out of ideas
35. My favorite band is A Day To Remember or Mayday Parade
36. I think snapchat is too much work. I mean I can’t send a picture of my double chin to a cute guy because I am too lazy to sit up. Can’t you just text me? Jeeze.
37. I cannot stand the sound of someone chewing. I literally cringe and get goose bumps. I sometimes need to leave the room.
38. I really enjoy reading but I never seem to have the time to
39. I don’t care if my undies match my bra. I am wayy too lazy for that shit. Most of the time I get dressed in the dark.
40. I love riding my bike
Boomshakalaka! There you go world. 40 random facts about me.
The thing about girls is we try to look like we aren’t trying. Take the “messy bun” for example. We will do that thing over and over and over until it’s “perfect”. When a girl is wearing sweatpants, so baggy that you can see the shorts she’s wearing underneath and a t-shirt: it looks like she rolled out of bed; thats the point. What guys don’t know is that the sweatpants, shorts, and shirt were all very carefully thought through, and the shorts and pants needed to go with the shirt. We girls put as much effort into a “bum” look as we would to look “cute”. When you see a girl “without makeup” I can bet my first born that she has concealer on and probably a little mascara. We try to look like we still look cute without makeup, even if we are still wearing it. Now let’s all be honest with eachother, you totally judge someone based on their appearance, so we girls have adapted to this by “trying to look like we aren’t trying.” Any girl reading this and is like “gee wilikers, I would never do that” is a fucking liar. It’s totally normal, marriage is when you can look hideous without makeup on and actually roll out of bed and go out in public. So until then I will over analyze my “bum” look all I want.